Our first workshop was a great success and we have had quite a few requests to have more food photography workshops.
Jemma is busy into wedding season but she has managed to find a day to fit another workshop in.
This will be a full day hands on workshop from 10am to 5pm. You will be learning about how to style for a shoot, how to use natural day light to make your photos look amazing.
What you will learn:
- Understanding your camera and settings
- The anatomy of a food photography shoot
- Using textures and props to style your photos and bring them to life
- Understanding natural and artificial lighting and much more.
Who should attend:
- Any blogger who wants to learn how to take better pictures for your blog, not just food photographers as the techniques you learn will be very beneficial even if you are taking still life photos of beauty products or fashion products too.
- Food bloggers who wants to learn some professional food styling tricks
- Any budding food photographer who wants to improve on their skills
- Any restauranters or B&B owners who wants to learn to take great shots for their own websites or brochures.
Note: You need to bring along a DSLR or a proper camera to get the most out of this workshop. Smartphone cameras will not be appropriate. You can bring along a tripod too but it’s not essential.
About Jemma Watts
Jemma is a professional photographer and she specialises in food, lifestyle and weddings.
Learn more about Jemma and see her photography on her website http://www.jemmawatts.com/food/
When: Saturday 28th June 2014 (Note new date)
Venue: Central London (TBC)
Time: From 11am to 5pm, to use the best of natural daylight
TESTIMONIAL: This is what Tina had to say about the last food photography workshop:
Join Our Community
Subscribe to get our latest updates by email.