If you are using Pinterest, the visual bookmarking tool, you will know how effective it is for driving traffic to your blog. Pinterest is making a lot of changes to their platform right now and you really need to be on top of these updates to leverage the power of Pinterest.
This month, our guest speaker is Pinterest Superstar Nienke Krook (@thetraveltester) who runs a community of 500,000 bloggers on Pinterest.
What you will learn:
- If you are using Pinterest to get more traffic to your blog
- Find out how to use the latest updates on the Pinterest Platform
- Some top tips on how to get maximum engagement on Pinterest
- How to build a community on Pinterest
- How to make sure your pins are more visible and searchable
- How to get blog readers to pin more of your posts
More about Nienke
Leveraging the power of Pinterest for Bloggers with Nienke Krook
Date: Wednesday 1 June 2016 from 6.30pm
Venue: Slug and Lettuce Hanover Street
6.30pm – Registration and networking
7.00pm – Presentation and Q&A
8.00pm – Networking Drinks