One of the most common questions I have seen from bloggers are on SEO related topics. Some of the most common questions are :
- What is the difference between a follow and no follow link
- Is it illegal to use follow links?
- How do I just pick one keyword to write about in my blog post (referring to Yoast SEO plugin.)
In the last year, there has been a major upheaval in the SEO landscape. As a result, you might have seen your rankings and traffic drop. As a blogger, you need to understand how these changes can impact your blog.
If you blog, understanding how SEO works is going to help you get more traffic. You will learn the answers to the question above and more:
- Latest SEO practices since the recent Google updates
- Practical tips on how to make sure your blog is SEO friendly
- What best plugins to use
- How to write SEO optimised content
- What’s the deal with keywords
There will be an open Q&A session where you can get your blogging SEO questions answered.
Attendees will get free access to a soon to be launched SEO for bloggers course.
Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Time : 6.30
6.30pm – Registration and networking
7.00pm – Guest Speaker and Q&A
8.00pm – Networking
Get your ticket now to confirm your place.
4 Christopher Street,
London EC2A 2BS
nearest tube: Moorgate or Liverpool St