1. What’s your blog called and what’s the URL?
Natural Kitchen Adventures / https://naturalkitchenadventures.com
2. What do you blog about?
I blog what I cook. Good, honest, healthy food – designed to make you eat and feel better. Based on the paleo nutrition concept – sugar and gluten free.
3. How often do you blog?
About 3 times per week
3. When and why did you start blogging?
2 and a half years ago I blogged my way through my first (and last) marathon – I enjoyed the blogging process as much as the marathon! When it was over I needed a new project to focus on. Since I had spent the last few years cleaning up my diet, submerging myself in nutrition and health alongside making an actual scrapbook of my new recipes – I decided the new project was to publish the recipes on line in a blog.
4 How has blogging changed your life?
Other than always eating my food cold because I’m waiting for the steam to pass before I can take a snap, blogging has enabled me to meet so many new and interesting people. It has also made me realise networking with new people is easy when you are passionate about your subject area. This has given me, personally a huge confidence boost.
5. Do you follow any blogs regularly?
Yes – some I read regularly, and others I dip in and out of from time to time, depending what the blog post is about.
6. What three tips would you give to someone just starting out in blogging?
- Don’t compare yourself to others. ever.
- Don’t get carried away and blog everyday – you’ll never keep it up
- Do enjoy everyminute. Otherwise what’s the point!
7. How do you find things to blog about?
Inspiration to write and cook comes from everywhere – a good meal I’ve made up – a meal out, or something ‘Ive seen in a cook book, on another blog or on a TV show can spark a related idea.
8. Do you blog full time?
No, though I wish I could!
9. Where you like to take your blogging?
I hope in time it will be a platform to take me to a new career in the world of healthy food. It would be my dream to write and have published a hard copied recipe book!
You can find Ceri at https://naturalkitchenadventures.com